Thursday, July 21, 2011

It could drive a guy crazy!

When I began this blogging endeavor, you'l recall I made no promises as to how often you'd hear from me, but I figured I'd bubble up from time to time when I had a topic upon which I felt the need to expound. Got one!


The topic for today's #sachat was "Mental Health of Student Affairs professionals," as voted upon by participants and followers of @The_SA_Blog. I intended to participate, as I usually do when I'm free, and this topic was of particular interest: I have an undergraduate degree in psychology in addition to my graduate degree in student affairs; I'm married to a counselor, and there's mental illness in my family. So with that in mind, and knowing that "mental health" means different things to different people, I asked a simple question:



 Curtis Tarver 

No comments:

Post a Comment